Anne E. Raduns, PA (888) 740-5140
Ocala Divorce Attorney Attorney Profile Family Law Blog Contact Us
Super Lawyers
Download useful information written by Anne E. Raduns to guide you through the divorce process Read more about the timeframe and what to expect with your divorce Find out how an attorney can help you with the process of telling you children

Modifications After Divorce in Ocala

Life changes. Divorce agreements can be changed, too!

It is inevitable that after an initial divorce order, circumstances will change in either one or both parties' lives. Whether losing a job, relocating to another state or failing to pay child support, a modification or enforcement of the divorce agreement may be required. If you require a modification or enforcement of your divorce order or settlement agreement, seek assistance from an Ocala divorce attorney as soon as possible to start the process.

Post-Divorce Modifications

At the law firm of Anne E. Raduns, PA, we are dedicated to providing compassionate and effective divorce representation. This does not stop after an initial divorce order or settlement agreement. This continues on as circumstances in your life, your former spouse's life or your child's life change. The divorce agreement must accurately reflect what is going on currently, not what was happening 10 years ago at the time of your divorce and when life was probably very different than it is now. We can help you petition to modify a divorce agreement for child support, child custody or alimony. In some cases, enforcement is necessary when one party is in contempt or fails to follow the agreement. We can also help with contempt and enforcement matters. We provide experienced legal counsel and dedicated representation in petitions to modify the following matters:

  • Child Support
    There must have been a significant change in circumstances such as losing a job, changing a job or remarriage
  • Child Custody
    A custody modification may be required due to changes in work schedules, domestic violence issues or because of an out-of-state relocation
  • Alimony
    A former spouse may have a new partner with whom he or she is cohabitating with or commingling assets with, in which case a modification or even termination can be sought, or the payor spouse is ready to retire and is seeking a termination.

Contempt and Enforcement of Divorce Orders in Ocala

Whether your former spouse is failing to keep up with the payments for child support or alimony or has completely failed on paying any support, we can help to enforce the court orders. If necessary, we will hold your former spouse in contempt, which may result in enforcement actions including an arrest and jail time. The same holds true for non-compliance with a parenting plan. If a party relocates without court approval, he or she can be held in contempt. Call us to schedule a consultation and to discuss the situation!

Contact Us
I have read the disclaimer.
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
Family Law Information
Family Law
Child Custody
Child Support
Domestic Violence
Equitable Distribution
Parenting Time / Visitation
Same Sex Couples
Prenuptial Agreements
Rights of Unmarried Parents
Temporary Relief
Why Hire Anne E. Raduns, PA?
Learn more about divorce and family law in our video center
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Attorney Web Design

Anne E. Raduns, PA - Ocala Divorce Attorney
Located at 221 NW 4th Street Ocala, FL 34475. View Map
Phone: (888) 740-5140 | Local Phone: (352) 840-9660.