We will fight to ensure that you walk away with the best possible outcome and can move forward to the new phase of your life. 

Life Changes. Divorce Agreements Can Be Changed, Too.

It is inevitable that after an initial divorce order, circumstances will change in either one or both parties’ lives. Whether losing a job, relocating to another state or failing to pay child support, modification or enforcement of the divorce agreement may be required. If you require a modification or enforcement of your divorce order or settlement agreement, seek assistance from an experienced divorce attorney as soon as possible to start the process.

To schedule a consultation, call Anne E. Raduns, P.A., at (352) 310-8235. With offices in Ocala, we represent clients throughout Central Florida.

Post-Divorce Modifications

At Anne E. Raduns, P.A., we provide compassionate yet aggressive family law representation. This does not stop after an initial divorce order or settlement agreement. This continues as circumstances in your life, your former spouse’s life, or your child’s life change.

The divorce agreement must accurately reflect what is going on currently, not what was happening 10 years ago at the time of your divorce and when life was probably very different than it is now. We can help you petition to modify a divorce agreement for child support, child custody or alimony. In some cases, enforcement is necessary when one party is in contempt or fails to follow the agreement. We can also help with contempt and enforcement matters.

We provide experienced legal counsel and dedicated representation in petitions to modify the following matters:

  • Child support: There must have been a significant change in circumstances such as losing a job, changing a job or remarriage
  • Child custody: A custody modification may be required due to changes in work schedules, domestic violence issues or because of an out-of-state relocation
  • Alimony: A former spouse may have a new partner with whom he or she is cohabitating with or commingling assets with, in which case a modification or even termination can be sought, or the payor spouse is ready to retire and is seeking a termination.

Contempt And Enforcement Of Divorce Orders

Whether your former spouse is failing to keep up with the payments for child support or alimony or has completely failed on paying any support, we can help to enforce the court orders. If necessary, we will hold your former spouse in contempt, which may result in enforcement actions including an arrest and jail time. The same holds true for non-compliance with a parenting plan. If a party relocates without court approval, he or she can be held in contempt.

Contact Us

To schedule a confidential consultation, call Anne E. Raduns, P.A., at (352) 310-8235. We represent clients in Ocala, The Villages and throughout Central Florida.

Unparalleled Service

What You Can Expect from Attorney Raduns
  • One-On-One Attention
  • Recommended by Clients and Colleagues
  • Exclusively Focused on Family Law
  • Compassionate & Aggressive Representation
  • Nearly 20 Years of Experience


Hear What Our Clients Have Said 
    Ms. Raduns’ staff is extremely professional and diligent in their duties.

    “She has distinguished herself far beyond any expectation that I may have had prior to this case. Her knowledge, diligence, fair-mindedness, and compassion helped make this most difficult journey palatable.”

    - Leslie R.
    Anne Raduns firm truly helped make a very stressful time, much more tolerable.

    “Ms. Raduns and her staff are warm and welcoming and more importantly, honest and real in giving guidance, representation, and sharing what can be expected as well as options.”

    - Retta B.
    Mrs. Raduns office took right over and handled things very well.

    “Don't waste your time surfing around when the best is right here. Trust me on this one, you won't be disappointed!”

    - Tony
    They show a dedication to the case, love to their clients, and show a beautiful passion for justice.

    “Anne E. Raduns The most remarkable, intelligent, and passionate PERSON anyone could ever ask to stand with you in a time of need.”

    - Matthew
    They have represented me twice in family law and I would hire them again.

    “Jodi and Anne are on point, very responsive, professional, and know what they’re doing.”

    - Nicole S.

It Starts Here

Reach Out Today To Schedule A Consultation
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.

*Disclaimer: The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.