Temporary Relief

We will fight to ensure that you walk away with the best possible outcome and can move forward to the new phase of your life. 

You Can Take Legal Action Before Your Divorce Is Finalized

Divorce is rarely a calm matter, but sometimes there are immediate concerns that can leave you feeling frantic. Temporary relief is available to help you address those concerns right away.

At Anne E. Raduns, P.A., we can help you get the temporary relief you need. We take pride in moving quickly to protect our clients, and we offer you the security of immediate and effective representation.

To arrange a consultation regarding your temporary relief options regarding your divorce, call us at (352) 310-8235 today. We represent clients in Ocala, The Villages and throughout Central Florida.

Types Of Temporary Relief

Several types of temporary relief are available. We can help you request any of these from the court early in the divorce process:

  • Domestic violence injunctions: This relief protects you and your children from a spouse who has committed or threatened abuse. The abusive spouse may be removed from the residence if their conduct is especially harmful.
  • Freezing assets: This relief prevents your spouse from spending or hiding any marital assets. Bank accounts, IRA accounts, pension accounts and other financial accounts may be frozen in order to preserve marital property.
  • Temporary alimony: This relief helps you obtain financial support from your spouse while your divorce is pending.
  • Temporary child support: This relief allows you to obtain financial support for children under the age of 18. Ideally, your spouse will continue to contribute financially to the raising of your child, but if your spouse does not voluntarily contribute, the court may be able to order temporary child support while the divorce is pending.
  • Temporary attorney’s fees and litigation expenses: This relief assists you in covering the costs of the divorce process, if you are not able to do so on your own.
  • Temporary child custody: This relief establishes temporary guidelines for custody of children while the divorce is pending.
  • Temporary denial of passport or temporary orders regarding removal of children: This relief prevents your spouse from removing children from your location if you believe your spouse will attempt to hide or prevent you from having contact with the children while the divorce is pending.

Contact Us

Discuss temporary relief with family law attorney Anne E. Raduns. To arrange a consultation, call us at our Ocala office at (352) 310-8235. We represent clients throughout Central Florida.

Unparalleled Service

What You Can Expect from Attorney Raduns
  • One-On-One Attention
  • Recommended by Clients and Colleagues
  • Exclusively Focused on Family Law
  • Compassionate & Aggressive Representation
  • Nearly 20 Years of Experience


Hear What Our Clients Have Said 
    Ms. Raduns’ staff is extremely professional and diligent in their duties.

    “She has distinguished herself far beyond any expectation that I may have had prior to this case. Her knowledge, diligence, fair-mindedness, and compassion helped make this most difficult journey palatable.”

    - Leslie R.
    Anne Raduns firm truly helped make a very stressful time, much more tolerable.

    “Ms. Raduns and her staff are warm and welcoming and more importantly, honest and real in giving guidance, representation, and sharing what can be expected as well as options.”

    - Retta B.
    Mrs. Raduns office took right over and handled things very well.

    “Don't waste your time surfing around when the best is right here. Trust me on this one, you won't be disappointed!”

    - Tony
    They show a dedication to the case, love to their clients, and show a beautiful passion for justice.

    “Anne E. Raduns The most remarkable, intelligent, and passionate PERSON anyone could ever ask to stand with you in a time of need.”

    - Matthew
    They have represented me twice in family law and I would hire them again.

    “Jodi and Anne are on point, very responsive, professional, and know what they’re doing.”

    - Nicole S.

It Starts Here

Reach Out Today To Schedule A Consultation
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.

*Disclaimer: The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.