Staying In The Family House

We will fight to ensure that you walk away with the best possible outcome and can move forward to the new phase of your life. 

Should I Move Out Or Stay In The House?

Advice From an Experienced Family Lawyer

A divorce sends shock waves through all aspects of a person’s life. One of the first and most pressing questions that comes up at the start of the process is, “Should I move out or can I keep my house?”

At the law firm of Anne E. Raduns, P.A., we understand that this is a life-changing question. We will work with you to make certain that the consequences of your decision are carefully considered. While the family home represents a significant financial and emotional investment, the decisions made about it also have an impact on other aspects of the divorce.

“Should I move out or can I keep my house?” will be one of the first questions you ask us. We’re ready to answer it.

Call us at (352) 310-8235 or contact Anne E. Raduns, PA online so we can carefully review your situation. Our services are available in Spanish. Reach out to us today.

What Does My Consultation Include?

The Risk Of Domestic Violence

If you believe that you or your child is at risk of domestic violence from your spouse, that will definitely impact the answer to the question, “Should I move out or should I stay in the house?” However, you should not feel bullied. If you want to stay in your home, we can help you obtain restraining orders requiring your spouse to move out.

The Impact The House Will Have On Child Custody

Keeping the home provides a familiar place for your children. However, sometimes moving out makes more sense. You may have to move for work reasons, for example.

We will make certain that your goals regarding child custody are carefully balanced with your goals regarding whether or not you should stay in the family home. We’re here to look out for your best interests.

Your Ability To Afford The House

While your divorce is pending, we will help you address temporary spousal support and temporary child support, as necessary. Moving forward, it is important to understand how decisions regarding whether or not to keep the family home impact spousal support, child support and property division. We will look at the big picture, including looking at your income and how it relates to the costs of maintaining a household.

Contact Us

Making difficult decisions regarding your future? Call Anne E. Raduns, P.A., at (352) 310-8235 to schedule a confidential consultation. We will help you preserve your most important relationships.

Unparalleled Service

What You Can Expect from Attorney Raduns
  • One-On-One Attention
  • Recommended by Clients and Colleagues
  • Exclusively Focused on Family Law
  • Compassionate & Aggressive Representation
  • Nearly 20 Years of Experience


Hear What Our Clients Have Said 
    Ms. Raduns’ staff is extremely professional and diligent in their duties.

    “She has distinguished herself far beyond any expectation that I may have had prior to this case. Her knowledge, diligence, fair-mindedness, and compassion helped make this most difficult journey palatable.”

    - Leslie R.
    Anne Raduns firm truly helped make a very stressful time, much more tolerable.

    “Ms. Raduns and her staff are warm and welcoming and more importantly, honest and real in giving guidance, representation, and sharing what can be expected as well as options.”

    - Retta B.
    Mrs. Raduns office took right over and handled things very well.

    “Don't waste your time surfing around when the best is right here. Trust me on this one, you won't be disappointed!”

    - Tony
    They show a dedication to the case, love to their clients, and show a beautiful passion for justice.

    “Anne E. Raduns The most remarkable, intelligent, and passionate PERSON anyone could ever ask to stand with you in a time of need.”

    - Matthew
    They have represented me twice in family law and I would hire them again.

    “Jodi and Anne are on point, very responsive, professional, and know what they’re doing.”

    - Nicole S.

It Starts Here

Reach Out Today To Schedule A Consultation
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.

*Disclaimer: The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.